CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world..."

About Me

Melissa
I grew up in a village of 500 people and now live in a beach town of 10 000. Wife to Jeff, Mama to Makenna and Jack. This is my place to share what's up with us, and the place where I sometimes need to pour my heart out about the not so sunshiney moments. This is my happy place. Thanks for stopping by :) Copyright 2012 by Melissa Wormington, that no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission from the publisher.
View my complete profile

The Wormingtons

The Wormingtons
Jeff, Makenna, Jack and Melissa. Spring 2012. Photo credit: Tricia Denomme/Hope Photography

Monday, July 18, 2011

Checking in...

Hi there,

Remember me?


It's been awhile, I know...but there's a very good reason.


My laptop cord broke.


I do the majority of blogging from my laptop, as it is much more comfortable for me, and then I don't have to share the computer with anyone else who think they need to play Webkinz...or Blue's Clues...or read the Crime Alerts...or check the weather radar...RIGHT NOW....


Anyway, my cord broke.


I ordered another one through amazon.ca that, thanks to my swagbucks, only cost me $8. I am hoping it will arrive soon. Cause there has been lots of cool stuff going on behind the scenes here.


I have been crafty, giving our back room, which is a combination kids craft room/Barbie room/ storage room a bit of a face lift. I plan to share some of what we have done here soon.


Lots of fun food ideas too.


For now though, I wanted to share three things with you:


1. There is a brand new online community for Canadian Parents called Parents2Parents. I have been chosen to be a parent blogger for it! So obviously I am hoping you will check this site out. Follow it on facebook and/or twitter, and help it grow,a nd keep in touch with me there too. You can find my blogs under the Community > Our Bloggers area.


2. My little girl falls ass-backwards into things. I hope she continues to hang onto her horseshoe in the years to come. Here is her latest accomplishment.


3. Words of Wisdom for the day, as quoted by my grandma, age 69:

"Kids, don't ever think there is something you can't do. I swam with dolphins when I was 68 and went for an elephant ride at 69".


My kids, My Mom and My Grandma at African Lions Safari.

I hope to be back soon!






0 comments: