CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world..."

About Me

Melissa
I grew up in a village of 500 people and now live in a beach town of 10 000. Wife to Jeff, Mama to Makenna and Jack. This is my place to share what's up with us, and the place where I sometimes need to pour my heart out about the not so sunshiney moments. This is my happy place. Thanks for stopping by :) Copyright 2012 by Melissa Wormington, that no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission from the publisher.
View my complete profile

The Wormingtons

The Wormingtons
Jeff, Makenna, Jack and Melissa. Spring 2012. Photo credit: Tricia Denomme/Hope Photography

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Updates to previous posts...

Some cool (yet everyday boring...but still cool) stuff happened this week...

First, remember when I told you about Yak?
I got my first bill this week...

Maybe a bit hard to see...but my first month with Yak and my long distance charges were a grand total of $4.26.

Yay. Goodbye $18.95 flat fee from my previous long distance provider.

I also recieved my P&G Sample packs in the mail this week. This is the one that was specifically for men:

A razor, body wash, deodorant and a couple after shave products.



And then the general one:





An Air Freshener, a mail in rebate for a free refill for that air freshener (came with a refill too), Pringles samples, make up samples, travel sized Puffs tissues, Scope, Herbal Essences and Head and Shoulders, Cascade for the Dishwasher and Crest whitestrips samples.






All for free! I believe I have one more package coming - the one specifically for Costco members.




Also this week, I spoke with 2 "Brides to Be" about providing desserts to their weddings.. 1 requested individual sized cheesecakes, and 1 requested chocolate chip cookie dough truffles...450 of them.



And...a potentially life changing moment this week....




Jeff and I joined the Blackberry Club.






Lovin it so far!

0 comments: