CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world..."

About Me

Melissa
I grew up in a village of 500 people and now live in a beach town of 10 000. Wife to Jeff, Mama to Makenna and Jack. This is my place to share what's up with us, and the place where I sometimes need to pour my heart out about the not so sunshiney moments. This is my happy place. Thanks for stopping by :) Copyright 2012 by Melissa Wormington, that no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission from the publisher.
View my complete profile

The Wormingtons

The Wormingtons
Jeff, Makenna, Jack and Melissa. Spring 2012. Photo credit: Tricia Denomme/Hope Photography

Monday, June 4, 2012

Swagbucks, revisited.

Its been a long time since I talked about swagbucks.  What are swagbucks, you ask?

If you look down the left hand column of my blog, you will see a box saying "Melissa has 685 (?) swagbucks"

I wrote a blog about them what seems like a long time ago now.  Basically it's a toolbar you download onto your computer.  When you are searching online for something, instead of using google, use the swagbucks toolbar and you will be rewarding with points.  You can then trade your swagbucks in for rewards like amazon giftcards, paypal credit, starbucks gift cards, etc....the rewards store is huge and not just limited to gift cards.

I started doing this a couple years ago, it's 100% legit and I have earned over $150 in giftcards.  I like to save them for Christmas shopping, and have been able to purchase books, DS games, headphones and more through amazon, at no cost to me, thanks to the giftcards.  There are more way to earn swagbucks too, like participating in a daily poll, filling out online surveys and more, all of which is optional and all of which is  explained on the website.  They even give you 50 swagbucks on your birthday!

The reason I bring it back up now, is because swagbucks is running a promotion for the month of June:  If you sign up for a new account anytime in June, they will reward you with 100 swagbucks right off the bat, instead of the usual 30.  Just enter the promotional code JUNETASTIC when signing up.

There is a swagbucks page on facebook that you can "like" to keep up to date and learn about more ways to earn too.

It really is a great way to earn free, useful stuff, just by searching the internet, something you're doing anyway.  I have fallen off the wagon a bit but am committing right here and now to jumping back on and start earning again...I figure Christmas is 6 months away...that should give me some good time to start racking up the amazon.ca credit!

Want to start earning?  Click here, and don't forget to enter the promotional code JUNETASTIC to get 100 swagbucks just for signing up!

Once you have downloaded the toolbar (you will be guided through how to do it), use it to do your internet searches and you will be rewarded in no time!


All my friends that started this with me a couple of years ago...jumping back on the wagon with me?  Or have you been on all along?

Disclaimer:  The links you click on here are affiliated to my swagbucks account.  If you sign up through those links, I earn extra points too.  

0 comments: