CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world..."

About Me

Melissa
I grew up in a village of 500 people and now live in a beach town of 10 000. Wife to Jeff, Mama to Makenna and Jack. This is my place to share what's up with us, and the place where I sometimes need to pour my heart out about the not so sunshiney moments. This is my happy place. Thanks for stopping by :) Copyright 2012 by Melissa Wormington, that no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission from the publisher.
View my complete profile

The Wormingtons

The Wormingtons
Jeff, Makenna, Jack and Melissa. Spring 2012. Photo credit: Tricia Denomme/Hope Photography

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Kids in my Kitchen: Changes to the Blog!

I have a big job ahead of me today...making 450 chocolate chip cookie dough truffles for an upcoming wedding. I am not going to post a recipe on here this week, but I did want to point out that I have created a page listing all of the "Kids in my Kitchen" posts in one place. As new ones are posted they will be added to the page as well, so that in the future you want to find a specific recipe it will be much easier. On the blog's home page, on the top left hand side, right by the words "To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world", you will find the "Home" link, and the "Kids in my Kitchen" link.
This blog is forever a work in process. I will be creating stand alone pages for "Monday's Motivated Moms", "Worth Reading" (remember that?) and other groups of posts as I see fit in the near future as well, so keep checking back.

As for today, if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen. With lots and lots of cookie dough.
:)

0 comments: