CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world..."

About Me

Melissa
I grew up in a village of 500 people and now live in a beach town of 10 000. Wife to Jeff, Mama to Makenna and Jack. This is my place to share what's up with us, and the place where I sometimes need to pour my heart out about the not so sunshiney moments. This is my happy place. Thanks for stopping by :) Copyright 2012 by Melissa Wormington, that no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission from the publisher.
View my complete profile

The Wormingtons

The Wormingtons
Jeff, Makenna, Jack and Melissa. Spring 2012. Photo credit: Tricia Denomme/Hope Photography

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love you...I love you not...

I love you...

Barefeet in the grass - From about now - October, my sock drawer remains closed. I love the feeling of grass underneath my feet and usually don't even wear sandals outside when at home. My feet are black, but i don't care. Jeff and the kids are the same.

Sleeping in - We went out last night and my grandma looked after our kids overnight. We slept at Jeff's parents' house because it was closer to the event we were at. We didn't go out until 10pm so we were able to sit and visit with jeff's parents before we went, we went in the hottub when we got home around midnight, and the best part, we slept in until after 9am. ahhhhhh.....it was nice. Man, I miss sleeping in.

Long weekends - I mean really, it's self explanatory. and it's even beautiful weather this
May 2-4...love it.

Grey's Anatomy Finale - I had to put it in here, I couldn't resist. I can't think of another season finale, ever, that had me on the edge of my seat, holding my breath for 2 complete hours. That was unbelieveable.


I love you not

when a child who normally naps for 1.5 - 2 hrs every day takes a 20 minute catnap in a moving vehicle and then refuses to nap the rest of the day. Makes for a long day and a very crabby child by bedtime.

when you sell something and make arrangements for pickup/payment and then the other person doesn't follow through and you don't hear from them...not even to say they have changed their mind...why do people do that??

0 comments: