CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world..."

About Me

Melissa
I grew up in a village of 500 people and now live in a beach town of 10 000. Wife to Jeff, Mama to Makenna and Jack. This is my place to share what's up with us, and the place where I sometimes need to pour my heart out about the not so sunshiney moments. This is my happy place. Thanks for stopping by :) Copyright 2012 by Melissa Wormington, that no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission from the publisher.
View my complete profile

The Wormingtons

The Wormingtons
Jeff, Makenna, Jack and Melissa. Spring 2012. Photo credit: Tricia Denomme/Hope Photography

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I love you....I love you not...

I saw this on another blog and wanted to do it too...the plan is to do it on a weekly basis...

I Love You...

Weather! This was Easter weekend...I remember a few years ago Makenna being in a full snow suit for the town wide Easter Egg Hunt...this year she didn't even have a coat on....My nose got a bit too much sun today...love it.

Spring Flowers We have some daffodils out, as well as other spring flowers...(My grandma knows what they are called, I don't). It's so great to see the flowers again. I love my yard in the spring,summer.

Family My kids for being so sweet and innocent and enjoying the simple things like watching Daddy push Mommy on the swing, My mom for always knowing just exactly what my kids want, my G'ma for the Amaretto, the meatballs, and providing entertainment to the young bunch, my brother, for trying to teach Makenna to skip, for the phone calls, and for being you, my nieces and nephews for just being who they each are, my sister in law Cherie for the iced cap and for drinking the whole bottle of wine, my mother in law for hiding 96 eggs in her front yard and creating lifelong memories, my Daddy, for keeping on, and my boy, Jeff, for everything you do in a weekend, from pushing me on the swing to fishing poop out of the bathtub...love you all.

Kinder Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs Thank you Easter Bunny, next year you should bring more.



I Love You Not

Puke. There's no nice way to say it. I don't like it. Ever. Especially not on a super busy Saturday.

Super Busy Saturdays - I loved each individual part of Saturday (minus the puking), but all together in a few hours is too rushed for me. I don't like to be rushed.

Early Risers. I love sleep. I don't love that my kids get up at 6:30 or 7am on weekends, even if they go to bed at 9.

3 Fire calls in one weekend. I didn't love that. All three were grass fires. Smarten up people!

0 comments: