CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world..."

About Me

Melissa
I grew up in a village of 500 people and now live in a beach town of 10 000. Wife to Jeff, Mama to Makenna and Jack. This is my place to share what's up with us, and the place where I sometimes need to pour my heart out about the not so sunshiney moments. This is my happy place. Thanks for stopping by :) Copyright 2012 by Melissa Wormington, that no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission from the publisher.
View my complete profile

The Wormingtons

The Wormingtons
Jeff, Makenna, Jack and Melissa. Spring 2012. Photo credit: Tricia Denomme/Hope Photography

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cheesecake anyone??

Sometimes you seem to fall ass-backwards into something.

I made some cheesecakes, and they went over really really well. so well in fact, that people told me I should sell them. So I am. And it's going really well...I even have references!

I really like making them. It's fun, it's creative, and so so so yummy. They are all baked cheesecakes. You should try one...you'll be hooked. Here's a list of all the different kinds I can make.

If you have an idea of a different kind, don't hesitate to ask and I'll see what I can do. The more notice the better, but if it IS short notice, I will do all I can to accomodate. These are all baked cheesecakes, in a 9 inch round pan. I also have a 10 inch pan.


Basic Fruit Cheesecakes $20
cherry
blueberry
strawberry
raspberry
pumpkin
lemon
ginger pear
Black currant
Red currant


Specialty Cheesecakes
toblerone cheesecake 25.00
key lime cheesecake 20.00
chocolate turtle cheesecake 25.00
brownie chocolate chip cheesecake 25.00
chocolate cookie cheesecake 25.00
triple chocolate and vanilla cheesecake 25.00
chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake 25.00
irish cream cheesecake 25.00
irish cream chocolate cheesecake 25.00
creme de menthe cheesecake 25.00
caramel pecan cheesecake 25.00
white chocolate cranberry 25.00
chocolate royale 25.00
cappucino cheesecake 25.00
Caramel Praline Cheesecake 25.00
peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake 25.00
maple walnut cheesecake 25.00
white chocolate candy cane cheesecake 25.00
oreo cheesecake 20.00
orange honey cheesecake 25.00
rocky road 25.00
Amaretto - 25.00
Snickers Cheesecake 25.00

Lemon Pudding Cheesecake $30.00
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake 25.00
Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake 25.00
Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake 30.00
Guiness and Chocolate Cheesecake 30.00

Want one? Let's talk!

0 comments: